Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet the New Team

The PeppermintChic team has been busy!  Not only are we continuing to source the latest trends in affordable fashion jewelry, but we're also organizing unique shopping experiences for our customers this Spring.  So we had to expand the team!  Please welcome two dynamic ladies to the PeppermintChic family, Amanda Agueda and Tiffany Simmons.
 

Amanda Agueda: Marketing Intern & Mistress of the Blog (ChicSpeak)
My name is Amanda Agueda, I'm a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA, originally from Eatontown, NJ. When I'm not busy studying Marketing at school, you can find me researching new fashion trends, listening to music or playing with my pug puppy named Brooklyn. I look forward to speaking with all of you weekly through ChicSpeak and our regular email blasts.  Feel free to reach out to me anytime at amanda@peppermintchic.com.





Tiffany Simmons: Social Media Intern & Queen of the Tweet, Post & Pin  
Hello everyone,  I'm Tiffany the new PeppermintChic Social Media expert. I'm dedicated to establishing a connection with our chic buyers via social media. I'm also a style advisor at a high-end clothing company where I'm working hands-on with the latest trends. I currently attend Union County College with a major in Business Management. In the past, I've coordinated media for Desirable Magazine and  worked with different artists in the entertainment business. For PeppermintChic, I will give you eveything that is chic and more. Feel free to chat with me via Facebook or Twitter or you can reach me directly at tiffany@peppermintchic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment